Skip to content ↓

How to Apply

In-Year Application 
If your child is already in primary education and needs to change schools outside the normal admissions period, i.e. because you are moving house, you should apply for an 'In-Year Admission'.  We are our own admission authority for our school.  Please complete a 'Central Managed Application' (CMA) form for 'in-Year Admission to School' and submit this form to Surrey Admissions.  For further information, please refer to the surrey admissions website.

Once an application has been processed and the necessary documents have been provided to us, we will write to you with the outcome within 10 days of receiving your application.  If we are unable to offer you a place, you will be provided with the reasons for refusal and your right to appeal.  We will then add you to the school's waiting list in accordance with the school's admission policy.

New Reception Application
Applications to our school need to be made through Surrey Admissions.  Applications can be made on-line, Click here for more information. 

Appeal Process
For further information on the appeal process, please visit the Surrey Admissions website by clicking here.  

For more information regarding our admission arrangements, please refer to our School’s Admissions Policy.